Guest Post for Work2.Org!
If you’d like to write a guest post for Work2.Org, you’re in the right place. There are a few things to consider:
- We only accept guest posts from people (or thought leadership as shown by a business). Furthermore, if you’re canvassing a number of blogs in the hope of getting a lot of posts published, we’re not right for each other.
- You need to have something unique, compelling and/or actionable to offer our readers. It could be a personal story with an insightful moral, an exposé on how you achieved something worthwhile, or something else along those lines. We’re not interested in “cookie cutter” posts.
- Your post must be personal to you. The greatest value you can bring in writing a post for Work2.Org is how your own personal/Product experiences have enabled you to grow. This could be a guide to any Work2.Org scenarios, an inspiring personal/relatable story that is intriguing to readers curious about Work2.Org.
- Your post must be inspiring or actionable (preferably both!). Readers must either finish your post and feel inspired, or know what they need to do and have the tools to get it done. Or, even better, both!
- Your post must be original. You will not be permitted to re-publish the post on your site (or on any other site).
- Your spelling and grammar should be excellent and you should be familiar with how to submit properly formatted posts. We are very picky.
- You should already be a Work2.Org reader and know why your idea(s) will benefit our readers.
- You must be willing for the content to be re-used by us in any way we see fit. We will have the right to publish, edit and reproduce your post in any format as I see fit (always attributed to you), as well as produce derivative works (not necessarily attributed to you).
- You will be expected to respond to comments when your post is published. This is a big deal for me, so if you’re not into commenting, please don’t submit an application.
If you’re interested, please complete the following form: