Food Service Associate
At Parker’s, we believe our company is only as successful as our team. That’s why we offer competitive wages and provide our team with the training and tools they need to maintain the integrity of the Parker’s brand. We’re proud that more than 85% of our Store Managers, District Leaders and Corporate Support Team have been promoted from within, underscoring our commitment to developing talent and making a long-term investment in our team members.
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Parker’s Kitchen:
- Competitive Pay - In addition to a competitive salary, you will work in a supportive team where you will have the opportunity to learn about a leading business model and people skills.
- Flexible scheduling - We understand you have commitments outside of work. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Telemedicine is free for all part-time employees and any full-time employees enrolled in a Parker's medical plan, a monthly plan is available for uninsured employees.
- Leadership Training - At Parker’s, we love developing your skills to be the next leader. We offer this leadership program for free! Come discuss this opportunity as well as our Career Path.
- Employee Assistance Program: This includes several resources including: Legal ,Financial,Work/Life and Parent Guidance along with Health Management Tools.
- Free drinks and 50% off Parker’s prepared food while at work!
- Child Care Assistance- All FT Parker's Employees are eligible for $5,000 for childcare per employee* Conditions apply
- Receive a raise after 60 days of employment
- Paid personal Time Off granted on your first day of employment* Conditions apply
- Free Life Insurance equaling 1x your annual salary
- Tickets at work – www.ticketsatwork.com
- Pet Insurance - Pets are family! We offer coverage for all of your loved ones, including your fur-babies.
- 401K & Health Benefits
A Food Service Associate is responsible for all Restaurant & Food Service operations in our stores. They create the delicious, traditional, southern, comfort food that our customers know and love! A career as a Food Service Team Member is challenging, rewarding, and gives you the chance to be your best.
Requirements to be a Food Service Associate:
- Must be at least 16 years of age upon hire date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a source of reliable transportation
Responsibilities to be a Food Service Associate:
- Smile and greet customers. Provide a fast and friendly customer experience every visit.
- Complete prep work as assigned; prepare & cook menu items according to Parker’s recipes.
- Follow approved cooking procedures and present quality food to company standards.
- Ability to multitask, perform repeated bending, standing and reaching, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
General working conditions
The characteristics described here are representative of those employees who encounter while performing the essential functions of the food service position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Shift Length – Varies – 8 to 10 hour shifts
- Flooring and Lighting – Cement, tile, textured flooring and fluorescent lighting
- Environment – Subject to wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
Parker's is committed to providing an employee-focused environment in which people are excited about their contributions being valued, successes being recognized, and for many opportunities for advancement .
Reference checks will be conducted on all candidates. Successful candidates must pass a standard background check. Parker’s is an equal opportunity employer.