WorkTimes Executive Leadership Council(WELC) is created to promote HR leadership that helps/promotes/designs a sustained future for talent and organizations in post-AI/technology transformation era. As technology is pushing the limits of what we could do, global leadership also needs to be equipped to lead talent and organizations through this mission.
WELC attract multi-generational leaders and enhance their professional growth through leadership, research, coaching, and development. Some of our most popular offerings include corporate board development and preparation for the HR executive roles.
The WELC’s value proposition for Executives includes:
- Access to The WELC’s strategic thinking, research, network, and transformational activities
- Ability to leverage The WELC resources to spotlight your corporate development, responsibility, and initiatives that aligned with AELC mission and advocacy platform
- Opportunity to attend The WELC’s executives peer-to-peer events.
- Safe environment for executives and senior leaders to learn about best practices
- Discounted registration fees for development programs targeted toward strengthening the success and commitment of global data leaders
- Opportunities to partner or sponsor activities, research, coaching, and development which provide access to talented global data executives throughout the corporate pipeline
- Potential for media and high visibility recognition opportunities.
PROGRAMS FOR EXECUTIVES
We design targeted programming to engage, support, and further develop current corporate executives at different stages in their career lifecycles.
WorkTimes Executive Corporate Board Initiative
WorkTimes Executive Corporate Board Initiative (WECB) enhances the preparedness of future executives for service on corporate boards.
WECB initiative builds awareness, improves readiness, and enhances WELC members’ visibility interested in and actively pursue corporate board services. In addition to general membership events, the cohort groups participate in workshops, webinars, individual coaching sessions, networking receptions, panel discussions, and board related conferences as part of a comprehensive development track.