Discussing AI-First Company and AI First mentality with Ash Fontana. He sheds light on how organizations could embrace analytics, data, and AI to retain a competitive edge.
Ash Fontana became one of the most recognized startup investors in the world after launching online investing at AngelList. He then became a Managing Director of Zetta, the first investment fund that focused on AI. The firm was the lead investor in category-defining AI companies such as Kaggle, Domino, Tractable, Lilt, and Invenia. He has appeared in Fast Company, Bloomberg, Forbes, CNBC, and at the UN. This is his first book.
The AI-First Company: How to Compete and Win with Artificial Intelligence by Ash Fontana https://amzn.to/33C2OL5
On Intelligence: How a New Understanding of the Brain Will Lead to the Creation of Truly Intelligent Machines by Jeff Hawkins, Sandra Blakeslee https://amzn.to/3vZhksk
Neurophilosophy: Toward a Unified Science of the Mind-Brain by Patricia S. Churchland https://amzn.to/2RiKrYO
Some questions we covered:
1. Starter: Give your starter pitch 1 point that this book points to:
2. Vishal briefly introduce guest
Stage 2: Subject Matter Expertise
3. What is the state of startups today?
4. State of AI in mature organization?
5. AI and Enterprise outlook? Cautionary tale or hopeful story
6. Who will win the AI race?
7. Challenges in AI adoption?
Stage 3: Introduction as an author
8. What is an AI-First company?
9. Why write AI First?
10. Why does every company need to prioritize AI over the next decade?
11. What are the most common mistakes companies make when trying to become AI First?
12. What’s the difference between “lean-startup” and “lean AI”?
14. How do AI-First companies retain more of the “first mover” advantage than others?
15. AI + Business, will make it more science or art?
16. Can AI be a competitive edge
Stage 4: Rapid Fire with Ben Pring [Say what comes to your mind]
17 a. #MachineLearning
17 b. #Technology
17 c. #Leadership
17 d. #FutureOfWork
17 e. #Culture
17 f. #DigitalTransformation
17 g. #Disruption
17 h. #JobsOfFuture
17 i. #FutureofStartup
17 j. #FutureofOrganization
17 k. #AIFirst
Stage 5: Closing
18. What are 1-3 best practices that you think are the key to success in your journey?
19. Do you have any favorite read?
20. As a closing remark, what would you like to tell our audience?
TAO is building the World’s largest and AI-powered Skills Universe and Community powering career development platform empowering some of the World’s largest communities/organizations. Learn more at https://TAO.ai
Work Pod takes you on the journey with leaders, experts, academics, authors, and change-makers designing the future of work, workers, and the workplace.
WorkPod is managed by Work2.org, a #FutureOfWork community for HR and Organization architects and leaders.
Sponsorship / Guest Request should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
#FutureofWork #Work2.0 #Work2dot0 #Leadership #Growth #Org2dot0 #Work2 #Org2